Welcome to [On The Darkside]
We welcome writers of all levels and backgrounds. Please register your OOC account first and sign up for the chatbox with your OOC name, or as close as you can get. If you have questions feel free to ask! Make sure you go over our rules and the site information also. The setting is earth, but with an alternate history and names for locations. We are currently putting together information on the various places and their real earth equivalents.
10/10/2017: New member directory, please update you info. Picture links saved. Contact staff for them.
Skin by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory.
Push Sidebar by MERC of Merc does Cookies.
Tooltips by MALIHU.
Pop out PM by BLACK @ Code

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Beached, OPEN
Jun 11 2017, 08:55 PM
The weather was good, sunshine peering through iconic clouds and a cool breeze that made the temperature just right. Though that wasn't really going to have any effect on Ilvarus, as Dragons had a way of distributing heat and as a firebreather, he liked it hot. However, he had found that most humanoids couldn't control themselves and sweat a lot, making them smell terribly foul. One of the many reasons he took to the air toward a place near water away from his foster father's homeland. The light struck his silver scales, shimmering off the almost pearlescent pattern as if he were a shimmering diamond in the distance. Tipping himself to an angle, he let his wingtips slice through the water as he spun, rolling with such agility that he even tucked in his wings before taking to the skies again.

He chose a location that wasn't too far from civilization, there was even a small pier jutting out from a sandy beach. Taking to some height, he backflipped and shapeshifted midair. His body magically transforming to that of a human as he crashed into the waves holding his knees to his chest. In the clear water, he began swimming around near the bottom while chasing after fish, his dark brown hair streaking behind his head due to the momentum. The sight of an extremely shiny object flitting through the sky before vanishing in the area may cause a stir with the local populace or even visitors nearby. Yet, Ilvarus didn't even let this thought linger upon his mind as he popped out from beneath the water to glance at the surrounding area.

Small rocky outcropping hid this area from the town nearby, there was a small wooded area just beyond and some kind of hut further south just on the border of the trees. The pier had a small dinghy tied to it that bobbed up and down in the water. Looking with clear blue eyes back at the sea, he found that there were a handful of ships in the distance. Shrugging to himself, he dived back down in search of fish to eat or something to chase. What set him apart from many others, was that in his humanoid form, he would have been considered a skinny dipper as he had not one shred of clothing or any items laying nearby. Sooner than later, there would even be a splash of pink as blood leaked into the water from something he felt best to be eaten fresh.
11 posts | Member | Non-Humans | Send Message
30 | | | |
application | shipper | wanted || Played by || | | Offline
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 09:55 AM
Dalinda was stretched out on the rocks above the beach in her hybrid form. The outcropping was good for sunning, bad for bare skin to be laying on. The sound of wings hit her ears and she opened one draconic eye to look in the direction of the sound. A silver dragon filled the air and she frowned. Silver wasn't a color she saw a lot, but she hadn't ever seen one out this way. Ingwe was giving Lucas a lesson in healing at the house today, so she had flown down to enjoy the beachy weather. She had planned to stay a few hours then enjoy the flight back home, but now there was a distraction. She continued to watch the other dragon who seemed to be oblivious to her there, but she was wound into the rocks, so it wasn't surprising.

As he shifted, she sat up, moving to the edge and watching as he moved around in the water. Draki? Like her? That was enough to get her to go down. When he went back under the water, she flew down to the beach, moving to sit on the dock. Now that she was closer, she could sense magic in the area. Not magic like she sensed on mages or her other magic users. That was there, but there was something more. She'd have to see, perhaps call her Pops down to see too. After a moment, Dalinda shifted to her human form and dove into the water.

She could hold her breath for a long time with a bit of magic, so she didn't hesitate to swim straight up to him in the water, naked and tap him on the shoulder as he nommed on whatever he had caught. She waved at him and motioned upward, kicking her feet to send herself upward, looking back, waiting on him to join her. If he did, when they broke the surface, she'd push her hair back and smile. "Hi there... I saw your... dive." Dalinda couldn't help but smirk a bit. "I'd give it a 7. Should have stayed in dragon form till you hit for the right splash factor. I'm Dalinda... you are?" As she spoke, she was checking him out, her magic lightly searching him over for that odd magic she was sensing coming from him.
49 posts | Advanced Member | Non-Humans | Send Message
| | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 10:18 AM
Ilvarus wasn't really the most perceptive person or Dragon for that matter when he was eating, holding in his hands a ray with a large chunk taken out of its side as he had begun eating it alive. His teeth and jaw strength, though in human form, were still comparable to many predatory beasts. As soon as something touched his shoulder, he recoiled and spun, tearing to Ray in half as his glanced back and forth. The water muddied pink by bits of fish as he finally set eyes on someone waving. Blinking a couple of times, Ilvarus kicked up out of the water to the point where only his eyes could be seen. Another thing anyone nearby would notice is that Ilvarus was completely nude.

His brown hair coiling around him in the water as he stared up at the stranger, slowly his jaw beginning to chew on the rest of whatever he had. His hands still holding the two halves of the now still Ray. Tilting his head as he listened to her words, they were playful enough, which made him smile as he turned to spit up water having accidentally let the ocean enter his mouth at the wrong time. After creating that spray of mist, he took a deep breath above water. "Ah... seven, Seven... seVen, dragon? I'm only one, why would you need to factor by anything. Um, Ilvarus"

Ilvarus spoke quizzically, almost confused as he lowered one brow to think of the odd equation he was gifted. Almost tasting the number seven as he spoke of it. If he were seven, why would splash have anything to do with mathematics. Did she mean anything else? he wondered like many other things as he lifted the leftover ray to his lips and began chewing. Bones and cartilage crunching away as he fed himself. Wait a moment, he thought as he looked at her again in a new light. "There were no people here before, how did you get here so fast? I checked I believe..." His tone and voice were that of a native to Trelirien, though his mental faculties were not the sharpest from his current display.
30 | | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 10:38 AM
Yes, there was that magic she had sense. She swam around him in a circle. She didn't care about his nudity. She was nude too. It was common in her home with her shifting and Pops not caring about nudity. Gods knew Lucas was naked as much as possible. "Yes, a seven. It's a score on the look of your dive. Never seen a sports show where they score diving?" He felt young to her. She wasn't sure how young, but he was easily trusting. Then again, she was a naked woman and he was a man. Why would he fell threatened. " That's a mouthful of a name. Can I call you Ilva for short? You can call me Dalin if you want." She actually sniffed him, her still shifted tongue flicking the air to help pick up the scent.

She shurgged when he said he checked. "Guess you didn't see me up on the outcropping. I was sunning." She moved back in front of him. "So I gotta ask Ilva, are you a draki or a dragon mage who can shapeshift?" She moved to float on her back, watching him. The magic coming off this young dragon was interesting. Ingwe might want to see it. "Do you live around here Ilva? Me and my father live closer to Clearview in Redalic. I grew up in dragon territory, near Sowelu. Is that where you're from? My father is from there too." She was hoping he would be young enough and naive enough to open up to her. Most of the time if you were nice to the young ones, they would respond easily enough.
| | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 10:53 AM
Ilvarus' body was like that of a tightly coiled spring of power that swam like a vortex beneath the surface, it was ancient and unsightly to most if looked at in more depth. This wasn't something that he knew or understood, it just made him almost like a beacon of untapped potential. "Score? like a music piece," he asked quietly as he began to look more and more confused by her words. Like what sports shows were or why you would place music with the visual aspects of diving. Was this the thing called Art by his foster father, he wondered. Then Dalinda spoke about his name and cut it short.

His jaw tensed when she did so, brow moving as if offended as he began to reply. "No, my name is Ilvarus and you're Dalinda. Shortening one's name would demean their value" he said almost sternly while before he was just curious and contemplative. His Ray was left forgotten in his right hand as they floated there in the seawater, surprisingly none of the locals had come out to check. Though seeing a silver object or perhaps the more perceptive realizing that it was a Dragon, would have warned others from turning up unannounced.

"No, I did not see you, I was... distracted and please, Ilvarus. Now, what do you mean Draki? I am a Dragon, nothing less" he said, as he watched her float he remembered the fish and raised it to his mouth and began to chew and eat the rest. Scales, bones, and organs without fail as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Dalinda began to ask personal questions about where he lay at night, words popped into his head about safety spoken by his foster father. "I live in a cavern. That is all I can say, but, these places you've named. I know of them... however, I've never been"
30 | | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 11:09 AM
Inexperienced and sheltered almost screamed off the boy as he talked about scores. "No, not a musical score. It's a numerical value that people assign to a game that is played. You sound like you don't watch television." She sighed when he fussed about his name. Oh great. He was going to be touchy about that. Damn it. She'd have to push that and see what he'd do in reaction. He had magic, but she had no idea if he knew how to use it. "Alright, Ilvarus it is then. Though I don't agree that it devalues the names. Just makes them faster to say."

When he said he was a dragon, she frowned. It was rare for full dragons to be able to shift. He must use magic to do it. Draki's were the only dragonics that she knew of that did it as part of their natural make up. She smiled at him, swimming around him again. "So you have magic then? You shapeshift?" Yep, her father would want to meet him. She swam back in front of him, shifting her eyes back to dragon and letting a few scales play along her hair line. "What I mean by draki is a race of dragons who are by nature, shifters. I can shift to full dragon, a hybrid or human. My scales as you can see are light purple." If she gave a little bit about herself, maybe he would start to give some too.

"My father would love to meet you. Discuss your shapeshifting magic. So would I. I do some magic. What else can you do?" She disappeared under the water for a moment and came back up with a fish, shifting her teeth into dragon teeth, she ripped into it easily, blood running down her chin. "Hope you don't mind. Watching you eat was making me hungry."
| | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 11:31 AM
Ilvarus thought about her words, scoring a part of a game with numerical values that were assigned by the people who participated. It didn't sound that odd, though the only games he knew were Chess or other types that were to strengthen his mental acuity according to father. "What's a television? does it move so fast that you need to watch it all the time?" he murmured before dipping his face into the water and unceremoniously rubbed any and all fish, blood and guts off himself. Coming back up to speak without swallowing saltwater, he began to reply to her as she began to swim around him.

"Then train yourself to speak faster, why destroy the content when the medium is at fault?" logically speaking, it made sense, but it was theoretical given that most could never speak faster while remaining understandable for others. His clear blue orbs caught her frown and he wondered why she was making such a face before her next question, switching to a smile. Ilvarus wondered if she suffered from some kind of illness of the mind that required her to flick back and forth between happy and unhappy thoughts. Not his place to ask, he just filed it in the back of his mind as she asked about magic.

"Magic? No, I don't believe so... I just become, it comes naturally to me. Spells require more effort or so my Fath... I mean No, not a spell"
Ilvarus responded as she described her own abilities. Blinking, he wondered why he couldn't do things like that, then again, his human form had no scales or reliable method of even telling that he was a Dragon. For all intents and purposes, he was human, except for the enhanced body and strength but this went over Ilvarus' head. "My scales are silver, um, but I don't know magic I can just become and I don't do anything else"

Ilvarus didn't really know what to say, just watched her dive down to catch a fish. Though she shifted her teeth into those of dragons. His heart began thumping in his chest and he couldn't help but smile a little as she ripped through a fish. Almost doggy paddling, he closed the distance between them sloppily as he wasn't used to moving slowly in water just on the surface. Tilting his head to the left and right, almost as if examining Dalinda curiously, even dipping the lower half of his head so that he could look at her just above the water. Ilvarus seemed fascinated by her teeth. Shaking his head when she asked if he minded, though not quite understanding why she was asking at all.

Unconsciously, he reached out toward her and if she didn't stop him, he would poke her in cheek. As if she were some creature he had suddenly realized was odd. Ilvarus's own tongue trailing over his teeth, normal humanoid teeth, though a little stronger. They were not the same as his Draconic ones. Part of his primal nature thought she looked amazing with blood trailing down her chin, but that wasn't something he was interested in right now. He was more interested in how she had done it and if it hurt her because they were sharp.
30 | | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 11:42 AM
Dalinda wasn't going to explain what television was. No that was a discussion for another time. Someone was keeping this young dragon in the dark. He clearly hadn't been out in the world much, if at all. She was quite curious how he shifted without magic. He just 'became'. That didn't make sense. There was something that gave him teh ability. The question was, what was it. She was not the puzzle solver that her father was. As she was thinking of calling him, Ilvarus swam up and poked her in the cheek. She looked at him oddly, but didn't swat him away. He was curious, that was fine. Curious meant that he would stay and talk to her. He dove under the water, looking but she didn't bother to hide herself. It was a body. What was the big deal? "If you're curious about me, you're welcome to ask me questions. We could even go up on the beach and I'll show you my other forms."

She hadn't missed the slip where he nearly mentioned his father. Maybe she could work with that to get more out of him. "So your father teaches you? Doesn't he worry with you out here all alone like this?" She smiled at him between bites of fish. "I can show you some magic. Here... watch..." If he came to see, she would touch the water, using a spell to call Ingwe using water as the medium. "Ohhhh, Pops? Pops? You there. I have someone I want you to meet." She looked over at the young dragon. "Say hello Ilvarus. My father can hear you if he is near water. Watch that spot, if he's there you'll see his face in the water." If this worked, she'd hopefully keep Ilvarus around all while inviting her father down to meet him. Two birds, one stone. No blood shed.
| | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 11:59 AM
Ingwe had spend his afternoon trying to teach Lucas about healing magic. The first ten minutes or so had gone quite well. Lucas had paid attention and even made an attempt to heal a little broken flower. And after the failure of managing to do so, everything had gone to the deepest level of hell. Lucas had lost his attention and ran off, refusing to participate in any way. Thus Ingwe had found himself chasing the boy, digging through the garden where he had decided to bury his clothes, captured the horses Lucas had set free from their stables and then cleaned finger paint off the porch.

That had been the moment he decided he had had enough. The mage had made himself a cup of tea and just sat down in his lounge chair in the garden. Lucas was running around the house, of course naked again, waving around a stick as if it was a sword. Ingwe felt like he was getting too old to worry about it much. Even if he tried, he couldn't. Some days just went better than others. There were ones when he had no problems to discipline the child. And then there were days like these; on which he just couldn't be moved to care.

He sighed as he settled down, finally relaxing. That was, until a familiar voice came from the cup of his tea. With a frown he looked down into it, seeing Dalinda reflected in the water surface. "Dalinda? Is something wrong?" She usually only called when something was amiss, so why would she bother on her free day? Wait, there was somebody with her. Unfamiliar brown strands of hair and blue eyes he had never seen before, even if the surface of the water made the colors seem more flat than usual. "Hello. I am Ingwe." There was something about this man though. He couldn't quite put his finger on it what it was. Something difficult to grasp, especially since he was talking through the water surface. For now, it got labeled as 'odd'.
79 posts | Advanced Member | Non-Humans | Send Message
| | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 12:15 PM
Ilvarus had a lot of questions to ask, though he had no idea what to ask first or how to approach certain subjects as he had no baseline for the information. Foundation was the key to knowledge and knowledge was power according to his Father. As Dalinda asked about his Father teaching him, he hesitated before thinking about it and nodding slowly. There wasn't a reason not to admit that much, it wasn't as if he was giving his Fathers location or name away. "My Father believes that I will be fine through whatever hardships I could face, though truthfully I believe he wanted peace and quiet..." He murmured a response as she began to touch the water.

The spell was interesting, he wondered how it came to be, his own studies of such were non-existent as his Father didn't teach him anything of the sort. Having sworn off disciples and passing down secrets too great for mortal ken or some such nonsense. Ilvarus understood his Father the best, the reason was that he disliked people and if Ilvarus was taught, others would find out due to the magical displacement or something along those lines. "Hello Dalinda's Father, Ingwe" he replied as he looked into the water where he saw a humanoid.

That didn't look like a Dragon, though they could just be in human skin at the moment. Though that place didn't look like a cave or cavern, perhaps a mansion or palace like in certain historical documents he had read in his Fathers study. "Your Daughter has good strong teeth" Ilvarus stated in a manner of fact way, that was what one was supposed to do, right? compliment one's children in front of their parents. Maybe that was wrong, but his interactions with the outside world were sort of odd in the beginning. Curiosity took hold of him again as he stood up in the water a bit more to look down in a more elevated state. Then dipped down to look underneath before returning to being beside Dalinda again.

"How does this sorcery work? it doesn't have confines to keep energy, does it? what happens if the image is interrupted, does it drain you like brea... I mean does it drain you in any way? energy, fat, muscle. Or is it an intangible source of energy?"
Ilvarus said as he looked toward Dalinda, almost ignoring the Father in a bout of fascination. Not that he completely forgot about him, it was just that Ilvarus didn't know what to do or say, it wasn't like he needed anything from the man.
30 | | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 12:24 PM
Dalinda was delighted with the young dragons reaction. Oh, she had his attention now. She couldn't help the warm laugh when he complimented her teeth. That was cute. She wanted to pat his head like she did her son Lucas sometimes. The questions came in a flood and she smiled at him. "I'll explain... let me say hell to my father first." She looked back at the water, eyes sparkling with amusement and interest. "Pops, this is Ilvarus. He's a dragon who can shift, but he says he doesn't use magic, he just... does it. He's a very... interesting young dragon. Perhaps you'd like to drop Lucas off with one of our friends and come meet him. I'm in Re Del Mondo."

She looked back at the Ilvarus and dragged her finger through the water. Ingwe's image distroted but didn't break. "The magic I used is based on my will power and magical abilities. As long as I focus my will on the water, I can hold the spell. The only way it will end is if the liquid on Ingwe's end disappears. So you've had no magical training at all?" That seemed odd since she could almost smell it on him. Like he was shielded in it in a way, but she'd never heard of that. She was 4480 years old... she'd seen a few things in her life and as a red mage knew almost every type of magic there was.

When she found something new, she went after it with a passion and Ilvarus was new. Ingwe would be interested as well. She was quite sure of it. "Pops, Ilvarus is a very interesting dragon. I think you two will get along quite well." She just wanted to say 'he's a mystery, get your ass down here old man' but she didn't because she was just sure the young dragon would scram. She could keep him here, but she didn't want him to be afraid of her at all.
| | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 01:13 PM
Ingwe's face didn't change much as the man greeted him. That was odd, to say in the least. What was Dalinda getting herself into this time? Did this man, or dragon, had some sort of mental disability? A faint smile curled onto his lips as he mentioned his daughter's teeth, which was more a small tuck at the corners of his lips than it was a smile. "Yes. I am quite aware of this." What a strange thing to say though. He wasn't sure about this man. Which, obviously, meant that his daughter had some unhealthy new shiny to chase.

As the man disappeared from his sight he raised one eyebrow. That was just rude. No introduction, nothing. He could hear him fire a ton of questions at Dalinda though, making him feel rather awkward, staring into his cup of tea. Ah, ut would be a waste to let it go cold though. He brought it to his lips and took a few sips, the voices echoing around in his mouth. To Dalinda and Ilvarus the experience wouldn't be much more pleasant. The water surface reflected his lips as they came closer. Then his teeth and tongue. It faded to black and then Ingwe came back into view. "Ilvarus... That is an interesting name. WHere are you from?"

Ah yes, there it was already. The 'why dpn't you come over' question? A deep and weary sigh left him as he looked at the increasingly hyperactive Lucas. It would almost be cruel to do that to their friends. "I will see what I can- Lucas! Take that frog out of your mouth!" He cussed, an ancient elven word that by the mere tone of it indicated nothing friendly and then got to his feet, leaving the cup on the table. Nearly a full minute passed before he stepped back into view, having his grandson tucked away under his arm. The little boy was flailing and screaming, demanding to be put down. Ingwe picked the cup up, hovering above it, giving Dalinda and Ilkarus a lovely view right up his nose. "I will be there as soon as I can, Dalinda." Maybe he could ask Conscious to babysit? Although with Lucas in his current state of mind Conscious might end up tying him up and gagging him. ... Now there was an idea. Way too appealing at the moment as well. With another sigh he drank whatever was left of his tea, effectively breaking the connection.
79 posts | Advanced Member | Non-Humans | Send Message
| | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 01:33 PM
Ilvarus didn't really understand that it was rude, or that he should have introduced himself. Dalinda introduced him, why did he need to do it another time, wasn't that just redundant?. Either way, the incident flew above his head like many things as he listened to Dalinda's explanation of how generally the spell worked. It still made little sense to Ilvarus and he did look upon Ingwe a few times to find odd pictures of feet, nose or tongue. Those aren't Dragon's teeth, Ilvarus thought to himself as he began to answer the questions prompted.

"Willpower, magical abilities, and focus... Hm, no, I've never been taught magic" blinking as if that were a perfectly normal thing. Which should have been the case as his Father stated that mages were supposed to be few and far between, though his Father's standards for wizard were pretty strict according to all his stories. The reasoning behind never training Ilvarus was because it was dangerous, but for who in question was never answered even to this day. Glancing back toward the slowly distorting or at least shrinking image of Ingwe, he replied to the statement of his name.

"Ilvarus Aeruinon, comprised of ancient characters and texts of differing civilizations. My Father crafted my name to suit me, though I'm not quite sure what it means. As for where I come from, a cavern on one of these islands. I can't say where..." Ilvarus murmured, slowly dropping in tone as he understood full well that these were still strangers and his Father would not like unexpected guests or guests of any kind ever. Silence came from the water and so Ilvarus turned his attention back to Dalinda.

"Why do you think your Father and I will get along? does he like fish and fly often? because I don't see common interests of fields of study from the brief interaction I've had with him. Or yourself, do you study? or do you go around chasing televisions to watch them graze?" Ilvarus spoke out as he shivered lightly, his glanced around and looked back toward the sea before moving inland. His feet sinking into the sand as he moved. "I need to leave the water, follow me... We can go over to that hut. I don't smell anything nearby" With that, he began to move without pause, though glanced back once or twice to see if Dalinda was following. His time was ticking away and he didn't like turning back in the water as his wings were thin and became heavy.
30 | | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 02:11 PM
Dalinda laughed at the visual of watching televisions graze. Oh how clueless and sweet in a way. She was unsure why anyone would keep him from the modern things in the world. As much as she and Ingwe preferred the old ways, they did enjoy electricity and things. Television on occasion, but not often. "Sorry about the strange way of communication. I guess it can be a bit odd to adjust too.." She gave him a smile, but sighed when she heard Ingwe go after Lucas, calling after him. "Lucas I told you to behave for grandpa!" She sighed as he came back holding onto the boy. She nodded as Ingwe 'hung up' the call and turned to look at Ilvarus. "Sorry about that, apparently my son is misbehaving today. Pops will be here soon."

He began to lead them out of the water and she shrugged her wings out of her back, using them as a cloak around her body as they walked. "To answer your question, yes. I study. As does my Pops. We study lots of different things and different subjects. What is it that you study Ilvarus?" When they got fully inside the hut, she looked around sitting down, careful of her wings.

"Oh, and let me clarify. A television isn't an animal. It is a device that you watch movies and things on. It's a modern item that most households have, not that we use ours much, but it's good to know what's happening in the world sometimes." She crossed her legs, leaning back in the seat she found, looking him over, not in a sexual way, but looking for scars, rune marks, tattoos like she herself was covered in or other marks that might indicate about the oddness he wore like a second skin.
| | | |
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 02:40 PM
Ilvarus didn't really know what was going on in the minds of others, he didn't have that ability and therefore he didn't know why Dalinda was laughing. "It's new to me, not strange. Nothing is strange, it is only different in one's perspective and nature" he repeated as if from a transcript that he had read a few thousand times. He listened to her mention a son and that Ingwe was a grandfather, it made sense but he still thought it was all a little odd. As she took out her wings, he wondered why she was doing so, though didn't find it as curious as the fangs. As even he could take out his wings to some extent.

"Your son sounds adventurous in a manner"
upon the next few phrases he would reply as they closed in on the hut, though he stood by the outside canopy rather than enter and only entered when she did. "I share the same interest in learning, I study all subjects which include the sciences, natural anatomy, music among a myriad of things. The scope and history of such subjects outweigh what I truly understand, but it is there to digest as it was in the coming years" He stated before sitting down, though unlike her, he didn't use his wings and just sat with his knees to his chest.

"Movies... huh? So... it's similar to a clock but gathers news of what is happening in the world? how does it talk to you or record such sounds?"
He said as he sat there. Upon close inspection, she would find minor marks upon his flesh, but they looked like they were a part of his human form. In essence, he was untouched by any source and the magic that she could feel came from him alone. Ilvarus would finally realize that she seemed to be examining him and with a tilted head, he did so to her. Noticing how she sat, he mimicked her and spread his legs out awkwardly before moving them into place. The corner of his lip turning upward as he accomplished his minor task.

"Are you looking for something? is my current body strange? I'm not quite sure if everything is normal, but I believe I am like any other Dragon" Ilvarus spoke out in that little-accented voice of his, his mind elsewhere as he held onto the fact that this form and his Draconic one were one and the same. Though that could well be just because of how his mind worked. "Everything works as intended, though I would rather be covered in scales" As he spoke, his wet hair stuck to his skin and crossed along his shoulders.
30 | | | |
Link | | Quote | |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Affiliates

RPG-D Black Prism photobucket Libertas Weyr War Is Brewing
Istari Revaliir Code 8
OHaV Once Upon a Nightmare